Dataproducts Toner Cartridges:
- We can reduce printing cost between 30 to 50% of what you are currently paying for your new OEM cartridges and not void the warranty of your devices or compromise quality or guarantees.
- The CIG products have been widely adopted in 1st world countries but are fairly unknown on the African continent. Seven million cartridges are harvested monthly and they produce in excess of 3 million reengineered cartridges per month. Unlike other remanufactured cartridges, these are reworked using genuine OEM parts and subjected to the same rigorous ISO testing standards applied to new genuine OEM produced cartridges. Both the pre and post testing results are benchmarked against the OEM standards for new cartridges.
- Monochrome and Colour cartridges comply to ISO/IEC 19798:2017 and ISO/IEC 19752:2017 International yield and print quality standards.
- The Dataproducts brand is backed by a comprehensive 3-year warranty.
- Defective products will be replaced immediately (provided there is not wilful damage)
- Toner cartridges will not invalidate your printer warranty.
- No infringement of OEM patents or rights- every product is IP cleared.
- If by any chance the printer fails and the problem is related to the toner cartridge, the
- OEM will either replace or repair the printer at their cost (subject to OEM warranty terms and conditions)
- Print quality and yield achievement equals the international testing standards of a 5% coverage.
- STMC standards – 100% of Dataproducts cartridges are tested post-production ensuring the lowest failure rate. Failure Rate Globally is between 0,21% and 0,37% versus 2% on other products.
Request for contact
Provide discussion information and we’ll get back to
you as soon as possible.