Maintenance and Support Services
Our technical support staff are highly skilled, experts in their areas of specialisation and problem-solvers par excellence on the services and solutions we provide. We don’t compromise on quality and expertise, therefore technical staff at entry level must have at least obtained A+ and N+ qualifications prior to joining the team. Our systems engineers specialise in the support of Microsoft Software applications (server, desktop and security). Other staff are Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs), Microsoft Solutions Experts in Business Analytics; Cloud Platform and Infrastructure; and Data Management and Analytics respectively or are Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technicians and Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNAs). We have an ongoing development plan to ensure our staff constantly comply to the highest standards of quality and they don’t lose touch with advances in technology.
- OEM warranty: Staff with comprehensive technical skill sets support OEMs with onsite warranty repairs. All our staff are accredited by the OEMs to support the various products in and out of warranty.
- Warranty support: We offer service extension plans to assist you in prolonging the life of your IT assets while still using the original parts. We can tailor your SLA to meet your business requirements.
- Time and material: Should your warranty have expired, we are still able to support your equipment regardless of OEM brand on a time and material basis. We can also offer you extended service plans, depending on your business and budgetary requirements.
- Conference and boardroom implementation and support services: In conjunction with our business partners we offer a turnkey solution to also include design layouts, workspace management and furnishings. We provide installation and maintenance support for some of the most recognised audio visual (AV) brands in South Africa.
- Visual displays: We maintain and support brands like Samsung, LG and customised LED displays. We perform preventative maintenance cycles to maximise your uptime. Our services are inclusive of site visits, design and implementation of the solution.
- Service Level Agreements: We customise SLAs to meet both your needs and those of your customers. The periods may vary from 24 x 7 x 365, a 4-hour SLA to a ‘next business day’ support model. We also offer block hour SLAs to accommodate small businesses.
- National call centre: We have a virtual call centre with SLA management and full disaster recovery (DR) capabilities.
- Logistics and warehousing in major centres: We manage back-up stock on behalf of our clients.
- Vendor management (parts and back-to-back SLA): We return faulty parts to vendors on your behalf.
- Network and Wi-Fi: We install, maintain and provide network and Wi-Fi solutions on behalf of our partners. It includes site visits, heat maps and solution architecture.
3rd Party Maintenance and Support
- Networking, infrastructure maintenance and support
- On-site warranty support services
- Bench repair support services
- Preventative maintenance
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) support
- 1st line support via our helpdesk – onsite
- 2nd line support – remote
- 3rd line support – onsite intervention
- Equipment audits and relocations
- Asset and warranty management